Say No to Back Pain with Sound Therapy
- Back Pain– Common Types & Complications
- How can Sound Therapy be Used to Alleviate Back Pain
- Buying Healing Sounds from Sound Pharmacy
As per the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, 75-85% of Americans are likely to experience back pain in their lifetime.
It is stated that 50 percent of the given range will deal with more than one episode within a year- and these stats do talk about the problem and its severity.
Some of the back pains are self-inflicted (blame our tedious lifestyle) and others are caused due to muscle strains, accidents, or sports injuries.
Some of the common types of back pain include-
- Upper and middle back pain- Persistent aching/stiffness or localized pain anywhere in the upper or middle back
- Sciatica- High intensity pain in lower back and the legs
- Low backache with spasms– Can be triggered due to lifting heavy weights causing injuries to the muscles, tendons, and/or ligaments. Feels like a ‘knot’.
- Nighttime back pain- Unique case of back pain which can be a sign of a serious spine problem
Generally, back pains can be really complex and hard to diagnose-treat effectively. However, thanks to the progress in the healthcare industry, now a wide range of treatments are available to help people get rid of the back pain, including drugs, surgeries and complementary medicines. One such complementary medicine is sound therapy that aims to deal with the cause of back pain and heal the person, all for good. No matter the pain is caused by a pain in the interconnecting bones, nerves, muscles, ligaments, or tendons, the power of healing sounds can bring back the lost equilibrium and help people achieve maximum comfort.
If you want to reduce your backache chronic lower or soothe any other type of back pain, do visit the website of Sound Pharmacy. It’s a leading online store where one can find the most amazing selection of healing music and vibrations. You can explore the source and find over 1,300 sounds, all serving the purpose of helping people find the best balance between their mind, body and soul. To know more, please visit the source Sound-pharmacy.com.